Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Some Daylily Seedlings That Caught My Attention

Facemaker x Kiss of Paradise 1 (7in)

Plenty of blossoms today, more than I expected.
We're still having intermittent storms, but the
temperatures have increased, therefore more 
of the daylilies are preforming as they should.

Promises Kept x Crowning Light 6.75in

In my opinion, and to my surprise, the
above seedling is a beauty. It appears
even larger in person, and the soft colors are
a delight. And the substance is amazing.

Facemaker x Kiss Of Paradise 2 (5.5in)

I see the hints of a concentric pattern
underlying the bluish lavender eye. Maybe
I will see the pattern emerge on later blooms.

Bow Tie Affair x Kiss of Paradise 6.5in

Just a hint of a pattern in this one too. Gonna
try to cross this one with another pattern,
and try keeping the red eye and edge.

Stenciled Infusion x Kiss of Paradise 6.75in

Hints of silver glints in the above. Come on
patterns, show up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment